Thursday, March 12, 2009

Chris Malta Leaving Worldwide Brands??

There has been a rumor starting to circulate that I may
be leaving Worldwide Brands. I'd rather you hear the
truth from me than rumors from somebody else, so let me
explain.

I started Worldwide Brands nearly 10 years ago for just
$500. It's now valued in the tens of millions. When I
first started this business, I never imagined it would
go so far. It's been one heluva ride!

Along the way, I became a best-selling author, a
business radio talk show host, I've written hundreds of
articles, created dozens of ebiz videos, and have met
and worked with all of the top movers and shakers in
companies such as eBay, UPS, Amazon, Yahoo, and many
more.

Through the years, I've been able to touch the lives of
literally millions of people in a very positive way, and
I'll never forget that experience. To be able to do all
that for so long and still have an absolutely sterling
reputation online, proves the fact that good guys CAN
win, and do.

I couldn't possibly give all that up.

So no, I'm not leaving Worldwide Brands.
However, I AM starting something of my OWN that's
completely NEW. This has been literally 30 years in the
making, and beginning April 4, 2009, I am going to
PERSONALLY change ebiz owners' lives forever.
If you know me at all, you know perfectly well that I
don't do "marketing hype". I say something, then I do
it. Period.

When I say I'm going to change your life, and do it
personally, I promise you that I absolutely mean it.
The best way to explain what I'm about to do is through
a short video that I've put together for you. I'm
telling you for a fact that you REALLY don't want to
miss this.

In fact, to prove that point, if you watch this Video
NOW, during a limited time, I'll give you my direct cell
phone number so that you can actually call me and ask me
the most pressing EBiz question on your mind right now.

This is the real deal, and it's VERY time-sensitive!
Click Here NOW to watch the video, and for a limited
time, talk to me on the phone about it if you want to.

Let's make it YOUR life that changes forever!


Chris Malta
CEO, WorldwideBrands.com

No comments:

Post a Comment